Acrobat Reader 8 not working in FC1

Ko Pu ko_pu at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 22 19:25:08 UTC 2004

Has anybody succeded in making AR5.08 working under FC1? I downloaded the
file from Adobe and installed several times, but it still won't work. I even
tried to just open the application in both locations
(/usr/local/Acrobat5/Reader/intellinux/bin/acroread and
/usr/local/Acrobat5/bin/acroread) but nothing happened, is there anything
that I need to do? I think if this part is not working, the plugin won't
work either.

Thanks in advance for your comment/suggestion

Ko Fei Pu
mailto:ko_pu at nospamhotmail.com