mplayer install problem in FC1

Alexander Dalloz alexander.dalloz at uni-bielefeld.de
Sat Jan 24 00:25:49 UTC 2004

Am Sa, den 24.01.2004 schrieb Ko Pu um 01:02:
> I tried to go to the freshrpms.net, but everytime I tried to download the
> rpm file, it froze my Firebird. Is there any other way for me to do it? I've
> never used the up2date, could you please give me some light or point me to
> where I can find HOWTO for up2date?
>
> Thanks in advance for your comment/suggestion
>
> Ko Fei Pu
> mailto:ko_pu at nospamhotmail.com

I did write a "howto", see

http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/2004-January/msg03379.html

The line for the freshrpms.net yum repository in the sources list for
up2date will be

yum freshrpms-stable \
http://ayo.freshrpms.net/fedora/linux/1/i386/freshrpms/

It is one line, do not put in the \ which is just for illustration that
it is one single line.

Alexander

--
Alexander Dalloz | Enger, Germany