Firebird 0.7 password manager problem

Ko Pu ko_pu at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 24 19:41:12 UTC 2004

I have Firebird 0.7 installed in my FC1 with AMD Athlon XP machine, I've
installed also mplayer, Acrobat Reader and RealPlayer 8, I just noticed the
password manager won't come up after you saved the password into password
manager, I have 3 different users saved for the same web page (I could see
them in Tools >> Options >> Privacy >> Saved Passwords), in Netscape &
Mozilla, after you saved more than 1 password, and during revisit of the
page, a popup window will come up showing a list of ids for that page, but
with Firebird, this doesn't happen, it just showed the last entry and no
popup window. Is this a bug or I need to configure somewhere, if so where?

Thanks in advance for your comment/suggestion

Ko Fei Pu
mailto:ko_pu at nospamhotmail.com