[OT] Kernel Panic - What's your diagnosis

Ow Mun Heng ow.mun.heng at wdc.com
Tue Jan 27 03:20:46 UTC 2004

No overclocking.. It's a PII 300Mhz and stays at PII 300Mhz.
I've rebooted it and it's running fine (7 days counting)

I don't have the luxury to take it down and run memtest.. (although
I know I _should_ )

Cooling is adequate.. 3 main Fans.. 1 on power supply, 1 extracting air out,
1 blasting onto the Hard Drives.

Also in Air-Cond Room..