Help-Installed system does not start

Delbaere, Tim Tim.Delbaere at pfizer.com
Tue Jan 27 13:16:38 UTC 2004

OK, tried that, and got the install screwed. Had to re-install, and once
again after I used Vi to edit the inittab file, it reboots and tells me the
installation is damaged. Drops me into a shell but with all the files read
only and I can't edit the inittab file.

If I do get to a text prompt, what is the Fedora configuration tool for
setting up X?

Cheers

Tim