Quick question on configuring a dual boot with w2k

Sarah Fish sarahtf at fish-house.org
Tue Jan 27 14:39:08 UTC 2004

I have decided that I do not have time to continue the samba fight to
get my linux box and my w2k box talking. I've only got 2
can't-live-without CAD packages that I haven't managed to get to run
with wine (working on it).

I previously had a dual boot system up with 1 hard drive so I know that
with that setup W2k needs to be first on the drive. However, what I want
to do now is just move the HD from the w2k box onto my linux box and use
both drives.

So, the question is which HD needs to be C drive? Or does it matter?

Thanks,
Sarah Fish
Saratoga Springs, NY