zip drive problem

Hi,
FC1, w/ KDE.
[root moe charles]# uname -r
2.4.22-1.2149.nptl

What type filesystem do I have to have on my zip disks to be able to mount
them with the default entery in /etc/fstab?  I've just booted to windows and
formatted a 100M disk with the fat filesystem, but...

[root moe charles]# mount /mnt/zip
mount: /dev/sda4 is not a valid block device

I *can* mount them at /dev/sda1...
[root moe charles]# mount /dev/sda1 /mnt/zip
[root moe charles]#

>From my /etc/fstab...
/dev/sda4               /mnt/zip                auto    noauto,owner,kudzu 0 0

--
Charles Howse
Jackson, TN