Re: Fedora <-> kde

On Tue, Jan 27, 2004 at 07:46:19AM -0500, Jim Cornette wrote:
> It is a bit confusing with the GNOME project and KDE project actually
> using different window managers throughout their cycle.

Especially as it gets worse and worse in GNOME... I want my
integrated(!) Enlightenment back... *grin* Really, metacity is a
major annoyance at best. Never experienced sawfish (only recently
upgraded my desktop machine from RH 6.2 to RH 9 and shortly after
to FC1). You can't even set windows to "always on top", switch
desktops by hitting the screen border with the mouse pointer,
or ALT-Tab cycle windows without metacity drawing windows from other
desktops into your current one. *SIGH* And still, it's slower than
E on RH 6.2.

Best regards,
Daniel