Acrobat Reader 8 not working in FC1

Matthew Walburn matt at math.mit.edu
Fri Jan 30 18:31:31 UTC 2004

> http://www.gurulabs.com/downloads.html
>
> It's version 5.08-2, it works great.

I also have the GuruLabs RPM installed and it _almost_ works great. I
one problem I have is with Mozilla. The plugin installs and launches,
but if it's the first PDF I'm viewing in a fresh instance of Mozilla I
get a blank page. If I then click Refresh the PDF views as expected and
continues to work correctly until the Mozilla process is terminated.
Now, I don't mind having to use this workaround, but some of my users
are less than happy with it.

This problem is present with Mozilla 1.4.1 as well as 1.6.0

Any ideas?

-Matthew

--
Matthew Walburn, RHCE