a dollars question

Chadley Wilson chadley at pinteq.co.za
Sat Jan 31 07:20:14 UTC 2004

Sure but I don't want people to even get a feel for win-doze they must
use pure Linux
I have helped about 10 clients transform there businesses to Linux
without having to give them the look and feel of windows, I don't mean
to offend lindows and it developers, I just have a different view on
things.
One of my favourites is that if you are different then be proud, don't
try and be like someone else it never pays off. Be your self you will
see how people come to you.

Chad