Mail server in Fedora

PCDEBB | Fedora-list fedora at pcdebb.net
Sat Jan 31 13:33:57 UTC 2004

I'm thinking of making my new machine totally dedicated to Fedora.  I want
to move my mail and webserver over to this computer as well.  I think I have
a handle on the web part, but having troubles with mail.  I run a few
different domains and have a few email accounts for each domain.  I wanted
to use Kerio Mailserver as it has a linux version, but on my original dual
boot install it complained about not having some files and getting it
started I was only able to create one mail account.

Is there perhaps something better (or something that's installed by default
I can use), or can it even be done?

Thanks