email program on fedora

Mike Watson mikew at crucis.net
Sat Jan 31 18:18:32 UTC 2004

On Thursday 29 January 2004 7:25 pm, Ben Steeves wrote:
> On Thu, 2004-01-29 at 21:19, Xiaohu wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Can anyone recommend an email program for fedora ?  I would like to
> > have a stand-alone email client that can connect to multiple email
> > accounts including hotmail ?
>
> Evolution can handle multiple accounts (and multiple types of accounts),
> but it can't handle Hotmail, I'm afraid.  GAIM, the instant messenger
> client, can alert you when you have new Hotmail, and open it up in a
> browser for you though.
>
> Yahoo used to make their webmail available via POP -- they may still do,
> for a fee.
>
> Ben
KMail for KDE.  Mozilla has one built-in or you can download Thunderbird from
www.mozilla.org.  Then there's Sylpheed, mutt, Balsa and probably others I've
overlooked.

Mike W
--
Registered Linux - 256979   (http://counter.li.org for more information)
NRA Life

dangerous content by F-Prot and MailScanner,
and is believed to be clean.