Re: Random System Crashes {Scanned}

If you are seeing the problem when you are using the machine, it is
probably not related to the screensavers. Do you see the hangs when you
are accessing the network, or is it just a random hang?

Well, it happened again... I was on the network, but wasn't doing anything on it (had Mozilla up, but not using it). I was looking at screensaver previews when it happened this time.

I did find out that Ctrl-Alt-F1 works, and it boots me back to a login prompt. Unfortunately when I log in, and try "startx" it tells me it is already running on this display (not too surprisingly...)

Mike

Tired of spam? Get advanced junk mail protection with MSN 8. http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/bcomm&pgmarket=en-ca&RU=http%3a%2f%2fjoin.msn.com%2f%3fpage%3dmisc%2fspecialoffers%26pgmarket%3den-ca