Clean up the up2date directory, /var partition?

Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz at simpaticus.com
Sat Jan 31 22:39:52 UTC 2004

At 19:22 1/29/2004, you wrote:
>I want to thank each of you who offered such helpful, educational
>advice.  The humiliation I experienced some months back on the LFS IRC
>channel almost prevented me from asking anything at all.  It is comforting
>to find a community of users who enjoy sharing their knowledge with the
>... uh ... Linux-challenged types such as I.

We were all there once, my friend. Most of us are still there in one way or
another, too. I have learned something about some things, but still know
very little or nothing about many other things, so I still do more asking
than answering. Just try to learn and be happy, and when you know an answer
help someone else, that's all the Linux community asks.

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz
rpaiz at simpaticus.com
http://www.simpaticus.com