Compile of Kino

Peter Cague kiwi-hawk at paradise.net.nz
Mon Mar 1 07:12:50 UTC 2004

Hi All

Me again with more of my problem this is what I get from ./configure of
Kino:

checking for special C compiler options needed for large files... no
checking for _FILE_OFFSET_BITS value needed for large files... 64
checking for _LARGE_FILES value needed for large files... no
checking for libglade-2.0 libgnomeui-2.0 >= 1.110.0... Package
libglade-2.0 was not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `libglade-2.0.pc'
No package 'libglade-2.0' found

configure: error: Library requirements (libglade-2.0 libgnomeui-2.0 >=
1.110.0) not met; consider adjusting the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment
variable if your libraries are in a nonstandard prefix so pkg-config can
find them.
[root at petes-place kino-0.7.0]#

Libglade is installed as is pk-config but don´t know where to edit the
PKG_CONFIG_PATH and have not been able to find it with locate

Cheers
Pete