Install problem

Mitch Wiedemann mc2 at lightlink.com
Mon Mar 1 18:21:15 UTC 2004

A couple questions:

1. are you able to use vi to edit a text file?
2. do you know which partitions (e.g. /dev/hda1) you're using?  Most
specifically, your FC1 root "/" partition?

If so, then you can probably boot from your FC1 CD into "rescue" mode to
fix your grub.conf file.

Let us know, and we'll go from there.

--
Mitch Wiedemann