Linux exchange client?

Peter Eddy petere at atg.com
Tue Mar 2 18:38:17 UTC 2004

George Farris wrote:
> Yup post it.

Sorry it took so long, I tried to get a sourceforge project for this but
I was rejected.

Anyway, Lookout is a simple python script that provides pop-up and email
notifications for meetings scheduled in Outlook. Its main requirements
are that you have the Outlook web interface available. It also requires
wget and xmessage, which ought to be there already.

http://people.atg.com/~petere/lookout/lookout-0.3.tgz

Peter