Thanks!

Alexandre Strube surak at casa.surak.eti.br
Wed Mar 3 12:34:41 UTC 2004

Em Ter, 2004-03-02 às 14:31, Pedro Fernandes Macedo escreveu:

> > i thought only M$ PCs can be infected? I find the variant with the zip
> > file is more ellegant.
> Yes , only windows pcs are infected. but they forge the from address ,
> so it can look like a linux user is sending the virus...

Don't tell me. A windows so-called sysadmin sent me a very rude, to say
the least, e-mail about me sending him a virus... I don't even have
windows in dual-boot, all my machines are fedora, but he kept arguing
that the virus came from me... What a sysadmin.

--
[]s

Alexandre Ganso
500 FOUR vermelha - Diretor Steel Goose Moto Group