Indesign content -> Linux -> Web

Mitch Wiedemann mc2 at lightlink.com
Wed Mar 3 17:40:18 UTC 2004

Does anyone have a workable method for moving the text (not the layout,
images, etc.) from an Adobe InDesign document to a format that I can use
in Fedora?

My co-workers are using Macs with InDesign to create print pubs, and I
need to get at the text, so that I can put it up on the Web.  I'm
currenly trying to see if the "Package for GoLive" output will be of any
use to me.

I know, I know, the content should be developed in an non-proprietary
format BEFORE getting placed into InDesign, but that ain't currently how
it's working.