Thanks!

Brian Fahrlander Brian at fahrlander.net
Thu Mar 4 01:35:07 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-03-03 at 09:34 -0300, Alexandre Strube wrote:

> Em Ter, 2004-03-02 às 14:31, Pedro Fernandes Macedo escreveu:
>
> > > i thought only M$ PCs can be infected? I find the variant with the zip
> > > file is more ellegant.
> > Yes , only windows pcs are infected. but they forge the from address ,
> > so it can look like a linux user is sending the virus...
>
> Don't tell me. A windows so-called sysadmin sent me a very rude, to say
> the least, e-mail about me sending him a virus... I don't even have
> windows in dual-boot, all my machines are fedora, but he kept arguing
> that the virus came from me... What a sysadmin.

    They are coming from PC's, not linux boxes....my mailbox is full of
people whose addresses I don't know, and they say I've sent'em email...
but it's impossible.

   Don't feel bad- he doesn't realize what's going on, yet.  I've been
Microsoft-free since about 1995; none of my hardware has as much as a
latent image of their software at the most....and the only thing from
them I use at all are truetype fonts.  It wasn't me.

Brian Fahrländer                 Researcher, Conservative, and Technomad
Evansville, IN                                     http://Fahrlander.net
ICQ  5119262