CVS hosting

Richmond Pabilona rpabilonia at cyberjresources.com
Thu Mar 4 02:46:57 UTC 2004

Hi guys,
    I would like to make my fedora box at home into a cvs repository
server, a have a DSL connection at home, but my problem here is : my
brother uses windows xp at home and his computer is the one that dials
to the ISP for the dsl connection, our local network at home is like
this, my brother's computer has two NIC, one is connected to the DSL
modem, the other NIC is connected to a hub which is also where my
computer is connected, this is how we share the internet connection.
The problem is will i be able to host a cvs with our current setup? how?

thanks,
Richmond