Samba What a struggle

Ryan Duff ryan at duff-duff.net
Thu Mar 4 05:43:38 UTC 2004

I downloaded and installed webmin and went through the configuration, but I
think I'm still missing something. My setup is FC1 with a mounted fat32
partition that has all my mp3's on it shared out as "music". Before I setup
webmin when I went to network neighborhood on my windoze machine it denied
me access to the linux box. Now it gives me access and shows the shares but
sill denies me access to the share. The users/passwords on all my computers
are the same. I just can't figure out what setting I'm missing in the samba
config part of webmin.