Accompanying SpamAssassin FC1 packages

ne... akabi at speakeasy.net
Thu Mar 4 13:03:03 UTC 2004

On Mar 4, 2004 at 16:28, Michael Mansour in a soothing rage wrote:

>Hi,
>
>With each update release of the spamassassin rpm for
>FC1, the packager neglects to package the following
>two packages which are also required:
>
>spamassasin-tools
>perl-Mail-SpamAssassin
>
>Why is that? all three usually go together when
>releasing spamassassin.
Maybe because they have bundled all three into one rpm...
I just did a check on my RH9 and FC1 systems. The only
thing missing from the FC1 rpm  are the files that go in
/usr/share/doc/spamassassin-tools-2.61. As a matter of
fact, the spamassassin-tools rpm I have only contains
documentation.

HTH
N.Emile...
She often gave herself very good advice (though she very seldom followed it).
		-- Lewis Carroll
 07:59:56  up 91 days, 12:47,  6 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00