low latency/preemptive kernel 2.4.22-1.2174

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at physik.fu-berlin.de
Sat Mar 6 08:33:41 UTC 2004

Hi,

On Fri, Mar 05, 2004 at 08:23:17PM -0500, Polashek, Matthew wrote:
> Anyone know of an RPM that has these patches in it?  I am runing ardour and
> I want the kernel to be happy for sound and CCRMA doesn't have this version
> of the kernel ready yet.

PlanetCCRMA has a 2.4.25 kernel including these patches and more, you
need to temporarily activate the experimental repository:

rpm http://www-ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/apt fedora/1/i386 planetedge

and get kernel-2.4.25-1.ll (plus alsa kernel modules etc).

(Note: it is labeled experimental, so ccrma wants your feedback to
release it into the production repos :)
Axel.Thimm at physik.fu-berlin.de