alcatel / thomson speedtouch modem

Gertjan Vinkesteijn fedora.1.90 at xs4all.nl
Sun Mar 7 00:40:12 UTC 2004

Gertjan Vinkesteijn wrote:

> Pinco wrote:
>
>> hicham ha scritto:
>>
>>> it's a 330
>>>

>> Believe me: the following script, works very well!

>> Ciao,
>> Nino
>>

> I could not find the question, because I was strugling with 1.09 and
> my, a four pipe cb750k of 20yrs old, american model (180km/hr)...
> But seriously, what I like about the thompson is that you can program
> NAT in it, I have an old Alcatel, and I puzzled a long time with the
> ping test of Saint for I found it had to do my wy own computer/router.
>
> If you want to know what cemmerciall Micro-soft is, push *window* at
> the end of my home page, 40 zillion a year, my gosh, that is different
> then GNU, my birthdate is 26/4, so I am a Gnu, weird ;-)

sorry about the typos, i have been long enough in the us, to know
better, my favorite actor is the gorilla director of once upon a time in
the west. And I never wanna ain't fuck with bulls, in Spain they are
cruel, in Texas and Arizona, where I honor Professor Ralph (Snobol and
Icon) who let me free attend his classes. Am I a democrat or a
replubican? That should be a secret, as it is private in my case at
least. Perhaps the moderator does not permit this message, because it
has nothing to do with Fedora.

--
Peace is everywhere
http://gershwin.xs4all.nl