mozilla plugin

Steve Berry stevejberry at bellsouth.net
Mon Mar 8 16:03:20 UTC 2004

> We must be configured differently... when I tried that command I get an
> error:
>
> The following packages you requested were not found:
> flash-plugin

Have you updated server lists for your up2date and yum?

I have, altho I can't recall what servers I'm pointing to. but this
seemed to be related to when I had issues with speed.

I would find a good list of servers to include in your up2date configs
and yum configs. if not to fix the issue with not being able to get
stuff. but to speed up the download.