kde taskbar

Steven P. Ulrick ulrick2 at faith4miracle.org
Tue Mar 9 19:51:00 UTC 2004

On Tue, 09 Mar 2004 20:55:49 +0200
Maynard Kuona <knxmay001 at mail.uct.ac.za> wrote:

> On Tue, 2004-03-09 at 20:46, Mike wrote:
> > kde fodora core1 when i minimize any open window in kde it does not
> > show it in task bar any suggestions?
> >
> I think you lost your task list from your panel. You right click on
> the panel and search for a windows list, and add it there.

Hello, Everyone :)
"Right Click where the taskbar SHOULD be | Add | Applet | Taskbar"
I myself was disconserted to find that after upgrading KDE recently, I
had no clock, no system tray, no taskbar, no "Start" menu and no
Klipper.  The above mentioned method is how I got them all back :)

Steven P. Ulrick