Is your Flash slow?

Bernd Kauling bkauling at initdefault.de
Wed Mar 10 17:07:57 UTC 2004

Hi,

yes, Flash seems to be slower as on Windows machines... but who needs
flash ;)

Anyway this is the fastest Version i know of this game.
I know Versions, with a smaller window which are even slower than this
one ;)

however,here is the output of my cpuinfo:
(on a RedHat9 Box, but with the same Flash-plugin as on my Fedora
Laptop)

[maverick at Anki maverick]$ cat /proc/cpuinfo
processor       : 0
vendor_id       : AuthenticAMD
cpu family      : 6
model           : 6
model name      : AMD Athlon(tm) XP 1700+
stepping        : 2
cpu MHz         : 1465.974
cache size      : 256 KB
fdiv_bug        : no
hlt_bug         : no
f00f_bug        : no
coma_bug        : no
fpu             : yes
fpu_exception   : yes
cpuid level     : 1
wp              : yes
flags           : fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge
mca cmov
pat pse36 mmx fxsr sse syscall mmxext 3dnowext 3dnow
bogomips        : 2922.90

and i got 512Megs of RAM.