wine and adobe photoshop?

Mitch Wiedemann mc2 at lightlink.com
Thu Mar 11 20:34:59 UTC 2004

My wife's computer is a Fedora Core and Windows 98 dual boot system.
The installation of Photoshop in Win98 runs very well in Fedora/Wine.
The only setup (other than to install Wine) was to make the approprate
entries for the disk drives in the wine configuration file in her home
directory.

 I have heard that it is possible to install and run Photoshop via Wine
without Windows, but I haven't tried it.

--
Mitch Wiedemann
mc Computer Consulting
mc2 at lightlink.com