Redundance and balance 2 links

Dams anvil at livna.org
Fri Mar 12 15:38:15 UTC 2004

Hello.

I configured a similar [working] setup with an old RH 7.x
router/firewall two/three years ago.
It should work the same way with FC1. The nano-howto was a great help
for me : http://www.ssi.bg/~ja/nano.txt
I wrote a generic [zsh, but can be easily converted to bash] script,
some times ago, that might work for your setup :
http://livna.org/~anvil/multi-routes.sh.txt (feedback welcome).

--
         Dams Nadé
Anvil/Anvilou on irc.freenode.net : #Linux-Fr, #Fedora