Firewall Config Software?

Homer hparker at homershut.net
Fri Mar 12 18:49:17 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-03-11 at 19:38, Charles Layno wrote:
> Is there a "3rd party" config software to use to configure the iptables file?
> The one that is in FC is not very wide ranging.

	I'm fond of Shorewall... It's text file based, so it's easy to admin
from anywhere..

http://shorewall.sourceforge.net

--
Homer Parker			/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign
BOFH for homershut.net		\ / No HTML/RTF in email

"Bill Gates reports on security progress made and the challenges ahead."
-- Microsoft's Homepage, on the day an SQL Server bug crippled large
   sections of the Internet.