VNC question

Srinivasan S ssrini at rediffmail.com
Sun Mar 14 12:05:03 UTC 2004

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
Hi Folks

I finally got VNC running ..

Now whenever I connect to the linux vnc server, a new session is started .. desktop 1, 2 and so on.  However I would like to control the existing session ie. display 0.

How do I achieve this ?  I don't want to spawn off more sessions of X, but since X is already running I want to remote control that itself.  << The reason is that overnight I leave some processes running and in the morning I want to remotely monitor their state and the terminals that they are already running in >>

Regards
Srini