VMWare in Fedora Land

Paul Furness paul.furness at vil.ite.mee.com
Tue Mar 16 10:14:10 UTC 2004

I haven't actually done this for real, but I nearly did so I can tell
you how to do it :)

Shut down windows in the VM, and then stop the VM.
Got to Edit -> Virtual Machine Settings and click on "Add" at the
bottom.
Select hard disk, and then tell it to use a physical hard disk
Tell it which one.
Start the VM and boot XP - you should now have another disk.

I have read warnings that this is only partly supported, but I think the
probably affects booting from a physical disk rather than just reading
from one.

Hope this helps you. :)

Paul.