Using 2 distributions;Deleting windows partition-help required

Kaustubh Ghosh meetkaustubhghosh at vsnl.net
Wed Mar 17 15:34:08 UTC 2004

Considering  /dev/hdc4 as the linux swap and /dev/hdc6 as the partition I want
to delete to can you tell me how to change them to install the other
distribution.
I mean,it will ask for a /  partition and a swap partition .How will I provide
that to it.Please  also tell me how to make the new distro boot from the swap
partition.
Will the installed FC1 still be Accessible.Will there be any conflict between
the two.(The reason why I want to install a new distro is to avoid some
conflicts due to upgradation from RedHat 8 to FC1 which are cropping up
specially in case of java and winex.)What options will I get from the  GRUB
prompt when the system boots up.
Thanks.