Sendmail / Email copy

Adam Voigt adam at kotisprop.com
Wed Mar 17 19:42:49 UTC 2004

Well if the "newaliases" doesn't work, did you actually edit a sendmail
alias in /etc/mail? If yes, did you run "make -C /etc/mail" to have
sendmail re-generate it's internal DB's?

The steps I would do, is:

1. Edit the appropriate file in /etc/mail.
2. Run: "make -C /etc/mail"
3. Run: "service sendmail restart"

It's possible none of what I'm saying will work, but it won't hurt
either.

--

Adam Voigt
adam at kotisprop.com