openssl issue

Alexander Dalloz alexander.dalloz at uni-bielefeld.de
Thu Mar 18 01:28:04 UTC 2004

Am Do, den 18.03.2004 schrieb Jon Keller um 19:02:
> Hello,
>
> I'm new to the list so I apologize if this has been asked already, but is
> there an update, or eta for an update for the latest openssl bug?
>
> advisory http://www.packetstormsecurity.nl/0403-advisories/secadv_20040317.txt
>
> thank you
>
>     -Jon Keller

I am sure fixing packages will be out shortly. If they are available you
can get an announcement mail through fedora-announce-list at redhat.com
mailing list. Although the announcement may come sometime with some time
lag. Or as an alternative, http://fedoranews.org/updates/ lists
available Fedora Core updates very quickly.

Would you please correct your timezone setting? You are sending your
list mail with GMT-8, which causes your mail being sent in the future.
Maybe GMT-3 is better fitting for your location.

Alexander

Fedora GNU/Linux Core 1 (Yarrow) on Athlon CPU kernel 2.4.22-1.2174.nptl
Sirendipity 02:22:05 up 9 days, 2:41, load average: 0.30, 0.12, 0.11
                   [ Γνωθι σ'αυτον - gnothi seauton ]