Fedora VS Red hat9.0

Douglas Furlong douglas.furlong at firebox.com
Thu Mar 18 08:42:12 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-03-18 at 08:24, Brittany wrote:
> I cant decide if im wanting to do a reformation to install either Red
> hat9.0 or fedora again
>
> What is the difference in both of theses OS?
Fedora has more tassle's then Redhat 9.0

Updates should be around for longer (redhat is almost at if not at, end
of life?).

I'm happy with Fedora, I have not had any stability issues, the
applications are newer, integration with yum is a boon.

If the choice is between Redhat 9 or FC1, I would consider it a no
brainier and go with FC1.