Re: Cool wallpapers

On Mar 18, 2004, at 12:42 AM, Brittany wrote:

I just found some cool wallpapers that some of you guys maybe interested
in. theirs one that i had saved and now have on my desktop.

There's also the desktop-backgrounds-extra package which contains a number of backgrounds (many are photographs of mine, fwiw).

You can "yum install desktop-backgrounds-extra" if you'd like.

Additionally, I have more photos at http://linuxart.com/photos/ if you like photographs as backgrounds.

Garrett