Konqueror/Mozilla

Pinco pinco at kiesperanto.org
Thu Mar 18 15:52:07 UTC 2004

Robin Laing ha scritto:

> I would leave Konqueror on as it will work with poorly designed sites
> that Mozilla won't.  I ran into a problem last week where a sites java
> script would not run in Mozilla but in Konqueror.  I had removed all
> security levels and it still would not run.
>
> I looked at the source and it was one of the worst designed pages I
> have ever seen.  I emailed the maintainers about it twice and the
> first time they responded saying that they were having alot of
> problems.  I tried Konqueror after being totally frustrated and it
> worked like a charm.
>
> It is nice having something to fall back onto in a pinch.

Hi, Robin

I've uninstalled Mozilla and modified desktop so that the icon on the
application bar (the one on the bottom) calls Konqueror. I succeeded
even to eliminate Mozilla from the menu.
I made all that as "root".
Now the problem is that when I am a user I still have the old/original
desktop and I don't succeed to change it as "root" did!

Can you (or someone else) help me to solve this problem?

Thanks a lot,
Nino

--
http://www.vessella.it (italiano, esperanto, kiswahili, english)