Advice re: triple-booting with Knoppix after installing MS Win-98 and Redhat-9.0[fedora]

Alexander Dalloz alexander.dalloz at uni-bielefeld.de
Thu Mar 18 21:10:07 UTC 2004

Am Do, den 18.03.2004 schrieb Johnny Smith um 21:52:
> Actually Mark I did use Grub when I installed Redhat
> 9.0....
>
> I get the impression that Debian/knoppix uses Lilo...
> is that correct?
>
> If so could I `somehow switch from Grub to Lilo in
> RH-9.0 or ?

Why do you want that? You can use grub and lilo together as a bootloader
chain, like you use grub or lilo in conjunction with the Windows[tm]
bootloader.

Install the lilo bootloader not to MBR for Knoppix but to the logical
partition.

> Johnny

Alexander

Fedora GNU/Linux Core 1 (Yarrow) on Athlon CPU kernel 2.4.22-1.2174.nptl
Sirendipity 22:07:52 up 9 days, 22:27, load average: 0.28, 0.30, 0.19
                   [ Γνωθι σ'αυτον - gnothi seauton ]