Struggling installing software via Add/Remove Softwareafter update

Alexander Dalloz alexander.dalloz at uni-bielefeld.de
Fri Mar 19 20:14:09 UTC 2004

Am Fr, den 19.03.2004 schrieb Alexander Storman um 20:00:
> >Man! Do not hijack foreign threads! You even full quoted a totally
> >unrelated article. Please respect the mailinglist netiquette.
>
> What are you talking about?????
> This is the Fedora users list?
> What better place to ask this question?
> What do YOU think I did wrong?

Yes, you are absolutely right here with your question and I tried to
answer it.

But too you did the "thread hijacking" - even worse with full quoting my
reply to a total different, unrelated topic. I answered you the details
about hijacking in private mail.

Alexander

Fedora GNU/Linux Core 1 (Yarrow) on Athlon CPU kernel 2.4.22-1.2174.nptl
Sirendipity 21:11:40 up 5:53, 7 users, 0.03, 0.07, 0.13
                   [ Γνωθι σ'αυτον - gnothi seauton ]