Grub Startup Graphics :: Still working on it

Alexander Dalloz alexander.dalloz at uni-bielefeld.de
Sat Mar 20 03:00:16 UTC 2004

Am Sa, den 20.03.2004 schrieb jludwig um 03:13:
> Still have serious issues with grub and the console text.
> Will keep plugging for more info and a better answer.  The available
> information is inconsistent at best from the sources I have read.
> Thanks all for the information. And any more <good> information I find I
> will pass along.

Please remember, this list is no private playground. Please ask yourself
who shall benefit from your posting? You neither provide any information
nor do you ask a specific question.

You even opened up a new thread / a new topic while referencing
former thread "Boot Splash". So I may guess there might be a
relationship between what Chadley asked and what you mutter there.
Although I am not sure, you might experiment with framebuffer console
text while Chadley wants a "funky cool" bootsplash screen (asking myself
in this case whether there is nothing more important to learn about
Linux for him).

I write this reply as it is not the first of your postings where the
reader has to ask himself what the heck you want to provide as
information.

Regards

Alexander

Fedora GNU/Linux Core 1 (Yarrow) on Athlon CPU kernel 2.4.22-1.2174.nptl
Sirendipity 03:50:06 up 12:32, 7 users, 0.16, 0.16, 0.13
                   [ Γνωθι σ'αυτον - gnothi seauton ]