Resolved:Missing Qt3 libraries for K3b install

Hi Chad,
After a good nights sleep to think things through.
Installed apt and used apt-get to fill in the blanks
in terms of dependencies for k3b. There was a conflict
in the libmad packages installed. With apt-get -f,
that was quickly resolved. then carefully reading the
instructions for apt-get install k3b and behold it was
done that quick. I oppologize for the extra messages.
Being a newbie, it was satisfying to figure out the
prob on my own and a little wiser for the wear. Thanks
for all the info to get it done and my lesson learned
is pay attention to details and directions.

=====
Merrill A. Butterman Jr.