pine in fedora

Aaron Matteson fedora at cryptosystem.us
Sun Mar 21 18:11:48 UTC 2004

Sandeep Shekhar Prasad became daring and sent these 0.3K bytes,
> I was not able to find 'PINE - a Program for Internet News & Email' listed
> in the "add or remove programs". I am running FC1. I just wanna know if fedora
> does include it or will be including it in its future releases.

Probably will not, make use of google to locate some third party
packages. Mike Harris has some in his web space on people.redhat.com.

--
  0 1 0  Aaron M Matteson - GnuPG:0xD144B7FF
  0 0 1  Real programmers don't document. If it was hard to write,