Is your Flash slow?

Daniel Stonier snorri_dj at operamail.com
Mon Mar 22 16:14:58 UTC 2004

Im using Opera 7.23 and FC1 - the flash runs brilliantly. Almost too
fast to buff around the pinguin! Runs at a crawl on Moz for some reason
though,
so its nothing to do with the plugin but something to do with the way moz
is
handling it.

How the hell did you manage 713? Only managing about 315 atm. Must be some
trick
to it :)

Dan.

email:snorri_dj at operamail.com