fc2

Tue Mar 23 20:22:12 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-03-23 at 07:01, bulent acikgoz wrote:
> Hello friends,
> I use FC1 Iwant to upgrade FC2. is it possible and from where?
> thank you......

If you want ISOs may want to wait.  The release number just changed from
1.90 to 1.91 as of today on the mirror I'm using, but don't see a 1.91
directory yet under
http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/test

You can also download (from a development mirror - found at a subset of
http://fedora.redhat.com/download/mirrors.html) files under your arch
(e.g i386) from the development tree at
http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/development/ to
a local server, burn a boot CD from images/boot.iso, and do a network
install, or do the same procedure directly from an already-available
mirror.  It is also possible (with some luck/skill) to point yum.conf or
your up2date sources at the development tree above and upgrade.

In any case, check out the Fedora Test list,
http://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-test-list (note link to
list archives near the top) and join if you jump in.

Good luck,
Phil