simple image viewer?

Didier Casse didierbe at sps.nus.edu.sg
Wed Mar 24 01:43:12 UTC 2004

On 23/03/04, at 13:10 -0500, Craig Jones <craig at brechmos.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I was wondering where the simple image viewers went, such as xv or ee?
> I think both were in RH9, but I can't seem to find them in FC1.  Is
> there a better replacement?  (and simpler than gimp).

feh! (The nicest and probably one of the fastest image viewer which beats
them all!)

I tried gqview, gthumb, eog, entice, xv, etc.. but I still come back to
feh! feh rocks.

Check it out:

http://www.linuxbrit.co.uk/feh/

You will need some imlib loaders though located at
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=2&package_id=11131

With kind regards,

Didier.

---
PhD student.

Singapore Synchrotron Light Source (SSLS)
5 Research Link,
Singapore 117603

Email: didierbe at sps dot nus dot edu dot sg

Web: http://ssls.nus.edu.sg