startx doen't die on logout

Oisin Curtin Oisin.Curtin at PhoenixFltOps.com
Fri Mar 26 22:07:29 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-03-25 at 13:37, Shoshana Rosenthal wrote:

> I am running fedora 2.4.22-1.2174.nptlsmp on my PC. I have dual monitors.
> The video controller is a VGA compatible controller, NVIDIA Corp.

I'm not familiar with the NVIDIA cards.  Does the one card support two
monitors?  Do you have two NVIDIA cards?  Or is one monitor plugged into
a mainboard video controller?

Oisin "Assume Nothing" Curtin
--
Oisin Curtin                      Oisin.Curtin (@) PhoenixFltOps (.) com
"Life is a non-renewable resource, use it well." -- Curly++, a survivor.