BIND configuration file

antonio montagnani anto.montagnani at virgilio.it
Fri Mar 26 23:35:07 UTC 2004

Alexander Dalloz wrote/ha scritto, On/il 26/03/2004 23:06:

>Am Fr, den 26.03.2004 schrieb antonio montagnani um 22:43:
>

>>Where is located the configuration file for (BIND) named??? (I guess
>>named.conf...)
>>

>> Antonio M.
>>

>/var/named/chroot/etc/named.conf
>
>Alexander

I have a doubt not really about BIND but about his module in
Webmin....is it correct the module configuration, in particular with
respect to named.conf directory???
It is only a doubt, but I am not very expert, for sure someone is better
than me as Fedora expert.

Tnx

--

 Antonio M.

 Working with  Mozilla 1.6 on Redhat Linux Fedora Core 1