Fedora core 1 sendmail problems

Homer Sapions hsapions at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 28 19:23:26 UTC 2004

I did try changing it to 0.0.0.0 to see if that made any difference, but it
didn't. Any suggestions are welcome, even if it may be somewhat redundant,
and at this stage, I'll try anything so I appreciate the attempts to help
anyway. I've tried all the suggestions Alexander made, and emailed him some
more info. Once I get this fixed I'll post the solution in the hope that it
may help anyone else who comes searching the archives later.